European Society for Isotope Research
The General Assembly is the highest organ of the Society and holds its regular meeting at the ESIR Workshops.
The General Assembly exclusively makes decisions on any change in the Statutes and By-laws.
Proposals for changes should be sent to the president of the Advisory Board.
At the last Isotope Workshop held in Băile Govora (Romania) from 25 to 29 June, 2017,
the new Advisory Board and the Revision Committee for the period 2017-2019 was elected.
- Andrzej Pelc - ESIR President (Lublin, POLAND)
- Ana-Voica Bojar - ESIR Vice President (Graz, AUSTRIA)
- Artur Wójtowicz - ESIR Secretary (Lublin, POLAND)
- Roxana Elena Ionete (Râmnicu Vâlcea, ROMANIA)
- Nada Horvatinčić (Zagreb, CROATIA)
- Marion Tichomirowa (Freiberg, GERMANY)
- Istvan Fórizs (Budapest, HUNGARY)
- Adriana Trojanowska-Olichwer (Wrocław, POLAND)
- Biljana Marosanovic (Bečej, SERBIA)
- Mariusz-Orion Jędrysek (Wrocław, POLAND)
- Sonja Lojen (Ljubljana, SLOVENIA)
- Gerhard Strauch (Leipzig, GERMANY)
- Polona Vreča - Presidend of Committee (Ljubljana, SLOVENIA)
- Diana Costinel (Râminicu Vâlcea, ROMANIA)
- Dariusz Strąpoć (Paris, FRANCE)
Download logo of ESIR in SVG and CDR formats