European Society for Isotope Research
The General Assembly is the highest organ of the Society and holds its regular meeting at the ESIR Workshops.
The General Assembly exclusively makes decisions on any change in the Statutes and By-laws.
Proposals for changes should be sent to the president of the Advisory Board.
At the last Isotope Workshop held in Lublin (Poland) from 23 to 27 June, 2019,
the new Advisory Board and the Revision Committee for the period 2019-2021 was elected.
- Ana-Voica Bojar - President (Graz, AUSTRIA)
- Christophe Lécuyer - Vice-President (Lyon, FRANCE)
- Artur Wójtowicz - Secretary (Lublin, POLAND)
- Andrzej Pelc - Past-President (Lublin, POLAND)
- Roxana Elena Ionete - Past-President (Râmnicu Vâlcea, ROMANIA)
- Nada Horvatinčić - Past-President (Zagreb, CROATIA)
- Marion Tichomirowa - Past-President (Freiberg, GERMANY)
- Istvan Fórizs - Past-President (Budapest, HUNGARY)
- László Palcsu (Debrecen, HUNGARY)
- Vasyl Guliy (Lviv, UKRAINE)
- Gerchard Strauch (Leipzig, GERMANY)
- Mariusz Orion Jędrysek (Wrocław, POLAND)
- Diana Costinel (Râminicu Vâlcea, ROMANIA)
- Andrius Garbaras (Vilnius, LITHUANIA)
- Maciej Górka (Wrocław, POLAND)
Download logo of ESIR in SVG and CDR formats